Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A bus ride

Talk about a bus ride.

The bus finally arrived! I quickly hopped onto it and chose a seat near the exit. Glancing at my watch, I realized that I would be in good time to meet Susan at the library. I then turned my attention to the rest of the passengers.

The rattle of the engine and the heat of the blazing sun had sent some tired students on the bus into a deep sleep. I was amused to see them nodding like old men. One boy was even snoring away. The prim girl sitting next to him looked at him disapprovingly. I wondered how she could bear the heat in her long back gown. She alighted when the bus came to a beautiful mosque.

Next to the mosque was a field where some boys were playing football. As the bus moved on, the trees and tall buildings seemed to whiz by. At this rate, I would be early for the appointment.

In a short time, the bus reached the library. I alighted and walked towards the library. Construction work for an MRT station was underway nearby. Very soon, I would have an alternative means of transport to the library.

language123.blogspot.com
Essay About Picnic
Travelling As A Means Of Education
Best Age To Be
Essay On Picnic
Ideal Teacher
Bài Luận Bằng Tiếng Anh
Describe Your Best Friend
Essay On Picnic
The Best Age To Be
Describe Your Best Friend Essay