Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who are you? Talk about yourself.

Who are you? Talk about yourself.

If you ever see a tall and skinny Chinese boy with a mole on his chin, you will know that it is me. My name is Fang Yaorong and I will be twelve on the first of June this year. I wear thick glasses because I did not take proper care of my eye-sight when I was young.

I attend school in the morning session at Ghim Moh Primary School. My school is within a stone’s throw of my house. Every morning, I walk to school with my neighbor, John, who is also my class-mate.

My hobbies are playing football and assembling model aero-planes. I am very proud of my model aero-plane collection. Most of the models were given to me as presents over the years. The rest were bought with the pocket-money I saved.

As the eldest child in the family, I always try to set a good example for my twin sisters. My parents often praise me for being an obedient boy. When I grow up, I want to be able to cure patients. In order to be a doctor, I must study hard to go to the university.
Read related posts:
Introduce yourself
Talk about yourself

Read more on http://language123.blogspot.com
Value Of Traveling
Cac Bai Luan Anh Van
What Subject You Like Best In School
Most Embarrassing Experience
Should Homework Be Abolished Teachers
What Makes An Ideal Teacher
Describe Your Best Friend
Peace Happiness United Nations Organization
Bai Luan Anh Van
Talk About Career