Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What subject you like best in school

What subject you like best in school

The subject I like best in school is geography and the subject I hate is arithmetic. Even from my younger day, I have been longing to know more about other countries and the people who live there.

Geography teaches me not only about my own country but also the neighouring countries and the world in general. From what I have studied, I have a longing to see London, Paris, New-York and Tokyo. I have heard much about Mount Fujiyama, the snow-capped mountain of Japan. I also want to see Japan during the cherryblossom season. I want to see New-York and its sky-scrapers.

Geography interests me because without visiting these places I learn about them in books. For pupils like me who are poor and cannot afford to visit these places, the knowledge of geography is all the most useful. It is perhaps the second best means of knowing more about other countries.

Other posts:
Describe A Sports Meeting
A Visit To A Famous City
Which Part Of Your Country Would You Prefer To Live In
The Best Age To Be
Importance Of Agriculture
Essay On Importance Of Newspaper
What Is A Human Resources Manage
Importance Of Agriculture
Interesting Places In Your Country
Viet Luan Tieng Anh

Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

1 comment:

  1. Not our contries ...tu peux dire our cities but celle la nan

    ReplyDelete