Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Talk about yourself

Talk about yourself

I am an eleven year old Indian girl. I come from a family of three. I have two elder brothers. Both my parents are teachers. I am a primary six student at Fairfield Primary School. My complexion is light brown and I have dark, short hair.

I am very hard-working and always try to get the best grades in class. I must get a good education to fulfill my ambition. My ambition is to be a nurse. I like to take care of the sick and old.

I dislike outdoor activities and rarely participate in games. I enjoy doing things with my hands, like painting, gardening and sometimes I try simple cooking. I spend my free time in our small garden. I grow all kinds of plants in my garden. There are rose plants, hibiscus and morning glory. Sometimes I help my mother with the windows. I dust the furniture, iron the clothes and clean the windows.

My best friend is John. He lives in our neighborhood. We go to the same school. On Sundays John comes to my house to play with me.

My parents love me very much and give me the best of everything. I am a very happy little girl.
Read related essays:
Introduce yourself
Who are you? Talk about yourself.

P03 http://language123.blogspot.com
* A frightening experience
* The days in hospital
* The importance of examinations
* The things you like most
* The importance of newspaper
* A visit to a zoo
* A narrow escape
* Good manners
* The country I would like to visit
* World trade
* News travel fast
* A journey by train
* Travel is a means of education
* The importance of agriculture
* A mysterious thing
* Crimes in society