Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reading is fun

Reading is fun

Since young, my parents have always brought me to the library to borrow books. At first, I thought reading was boring. However, I soon learnt to love reading.

The first books I read were fairytales. I still remember those delightful tales like “Beauty And the Beast” and “The ugly Duckling”. One thing I like about fairytales is that the kind-hearted always get rewarded in the end.

Now I prefer books on adventures like Enid Blyton’s “Famous Give” series and mysteries like “The Three Investigators” series. Once a fortnight, I will visit the library to get some books to read. I always find it difficult to put down a book once I start reading it.

Reading has improved my command of English. I also gain a lot of general knowledge, especially from reading non-fiction books. I like reading books on subject that I am interested in. like dogs, horses and outer space.

Reading also provides a world where we can experience things which we may never in real life. For example, I may not have the chance to travel in caravan. However, reading Enid Blyton’s “Five go Off In A Caravan” tells me what it is like to stay in a caravan. Therefore, I think reading is both fun and beneficial.

language123.blogspot.com
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Television
The Importance Of Newspaper
Good Manners Essay
The Value Of Education
Good Manners
School Prefect
Essay On Journey
The Difficulties In Learning English And How To Overcome Them
The Subject I Enjoy Learning
My Favourite Sport Essay