Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My favorite game (sport)

My favorite game/sport (Essay 1)

The outline:
1. Name of game
2. How famous it is
3. How it is played
4. Why I enjoy playing it
5. The end

My most favorite game is Football. It is a world famous game.

Football is such a popular game that it is played even in the most remote corner of my country. People walk long distances to watch a football match. Even old people enjoy watching this game.

To play this most interesting, I go to the field near my house where my friends wait for me every late afternoon. My friends also love this game very much. We play until dark.

But it is a very hard game. It requires a lot of strength to kick the ball. They must also be skillful in controlling the ball. All this makes the game a difficult game indeed. Playing football however help us healthy and active.

I shall always love this game.


Essay topic: Talk about your favorite sport (Essay 2)

I like swimming. It is my favorite sport, for I know that it is healthy as well as a good chance for a person to exercise his or her body.

Last Sunday morning, as the weather was fine, I went to Vung Tau with my family. It took us about two hours by car to arrive at our destination, and I felt very excited about it.

When our car reached the top of the cliff overlooking the Bay, I admired the golden sand of the long beach, the blue sky and water, and the splendid country surroundings which looked like an artist’s painting.

We put on our bathing-suits and ran into the water. It was a very happy swim for me. We played ball, challenged each other in swimming a certain distance. Of course, I was always beaten by my bigger brothers but I was satisfied with my good effort. When we felt tired, we lay down on the beach to rest and to have some sunbath. At about noon, we returned to our tent and had lunch.

About 3 p.m. we went once more into the water and swam till 5 p.m. Finally, we got ready to start for home. Everyone was delighted to have spent such a wonderful swim. I really enjoyed swimming very much that day.
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.

Read related essays:
The beneficial effects of games on language learning
Describe a sports-meeting
Mountaineering - mountain climber

Read more:
Why Are Taxed
Essay On Journey
Essay On My Ambition
With A Big Sum Of Money, Will You Purchase A House Or Decide To Run Your Own Business?
My Favorite Haunt
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Tv
Disadvantages Of Television
What Is Culture And What Are The Influences Of Culture
My First Day In School Essay
Reading Is Fun