Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My ambition

My ambition

My ambition is to become a successful scientist. I have always enjoyed attending science lessons in school. I believe it would be life’s greatest joy to establish my career in the scientific field.

Becoming a successful scientist involves a lot of hard work and dedication. I admire great scientists like Einstein and Newton who braved a lot of setbacks to become successful. I am very inquisitive by nature. I do not stop asking questions till I thoroughly understand the answer. In class, I always make sure that I perform each science experiment properly. When in doubt, I consult my teachers.

As a scientist, I would be able to invent new things for mankind. We would then be able to lead a more comfortable life. Perhaps I can invent cars that are operated by robots or a computer that thinks like a human. My parents think highly of my ambition and are very supportive. They always buy me books on science and take me to science exhibitions.

In order to fulfill my ambition, not only must I work hard for it, I must also understand that “Failure is the mother of success”.

language123.blogspot.com
Essay On Journey By Train
Disadvantages Of Living In An Apartment
Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
What Are The Rights And Duties Of A Citizen?
My Weekend
Importance Of Geography
Accident In The Laboratory
Examination Makes Students Worry
Reading Conference And Writing Make A Full Man
The Importance Of Rivers