Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If I had three wishes

If I had three wishes

If a fairy were to grant me three wishes, I know what I would like to wish for.

First of all, I would wish for plenty of money. With lots of wealth, I could help the poor. I could donate lots of money to the orphanages, homes for the aged, schools for the blind and so on. Many would benefit from the money as it could be put to good use.

Secondly, I would like to wish for the good health of my parents and my family. Health is very important to man. Without good health, it would be impossible to enjoy a lot of things. With good health, we could travel around the world, do whatever we want to do and live our lives the way we want to.

Thirdly, I would like to wish for a book that has everything to know in it. It will be thick and informative. There will be science, mathematics and other topics. I would read it and be a wiser person.

language123.blogspot.com
A Visit To An Estate
Introduce Yourself Essay
Money Root Of All Evil
Why We Study Science
Importance Of Reading Newspaper
You Have Been Away From Home On Some Occasion
The Importance Of Newspaper
Frightening Experience
Cinema Advantages
My Favorite Pet Essay