Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the uses of the hobby

Give a comment about the uses of the hobby.

An activity in which we take an interest outside our regular work becomes a hobby. Some students make drawing or painting a hobby, for others collection of stamps or gardening. Shell collecting on the beach is the hobby of some children.

Hobby benefits bring individuals. For example, a person who collects stamps of various countries of the world takes a special interest in the study of the subject of the stamp as well as the country where it is used. He may spend a lot of money to buy rare stamps for his album and takes a great pride in owning them. Hobby also teaches a person the value of things or activity he is interested in.

As for me I have had a few hobbies at different stages in my life. My earliest hobby was stamp collecting. Then it was keeping pets. I had two pet dogs and a parrot. Presently my hobby is gardening. I plant flowers and vegetables in my house compound and water them everyday. I nurse the plants by weeding or putting manures at times. Very often I sell my flowers to florists and get a small income.

It s wiser to engage oneself in any hobby than it is idle a way one’s precious time.

Read related posts:
Hobby in free time
Your favorite hobby
Hobbies
My hobbies 1
My hobbies 2
My favorite TV Programs
Things I like to do

Read more:
Disadvantages Of Television
Essay On Journey
Why Is Agriculture Important
Free Essay On Health Is Wealth
Girls That Look Like Boys
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Tv
An Ideal Teacher
My Hobby Essay
My First Day In School Essay
Qualities Of A Good Teacher

Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwin,
    Very well said! My hobbies are to write and blog and I also used to do philately! A wonderful hobby of mine is reading.....What are your hobbies?

    ReplyDelete