Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Talk about your best friend

Talk about your best friend.

When I was in Primary Four, a new boy joined my class during the second semester. As I was sitting next to him, I was asked to help him to get used to the new environment. We hit it off instantly. Two years have passed. Now, we have become the best friends. That boy’s name is Xie Zhiwei.

Zhiwei is much taller and skinner than I am. He is also very agile. That is why he has qualified for our school basketball team. He is also one of our school’s best athletes. He specializes in the hurdles and high jump events.

Though Zhiwei is very involved in sports and games, he is very disciplined. He always finishes his homework on time. In fact, he has always been one of the top students in class.

One major belief that both of us agree on is that friends should share their thoughts and knowledge. This enables us to know each other very well. Thus, in spite of the fact that he is an extrovert and I am not, we are still such close friends. I really treasure this friendship and hope that it will last forever.

Related essays:
My Best Friend
Talk about your best friend
Describe your best friend and tell why you like him or her
Talk about your good friend.
Describe your schoolmates and whom do you like best
Talk about your new friend
The jealous reactions of one person to the success of a friend
Talk about your friend’s family
“A man is known by the company he keeps”

Read more on http://language123.blogspot.com
Caught In A Storm
Parents' Views And Young Persons' Thoughts About The World
My Favorite Games作文
The Subject I Like Most作文
Describe Your First Day At School
Travelling As A Means Of Education
Bai Luan Mau Anh Van
My Last Holiday
Difficulties In Learning English