Talk about your favorite teacher
Everyone sat up expectantly. It was a maths period and all of us waited eagerly for our maths teacher, Mrs Huang, to come into the class. She is very popular among us. In fact, she is my favorite teacher.
Mrs Huang has short curly hair and wears thick glasses, which makes her look stern. However, she is actually very approachable and is always ready to lend an ear to our problems. She is motherly and cares very much for us. I remember once when I fell and hurt my knee. Mrs Huang helped me to stop the bleeding and took me to the clinic. I was very grateful to her.
I used to dislike maths when I was younger because I found it far too complicated. Mrs Huang always makes maths lessons interesting and easy to understand. She is very patient in explaining maths problems to us and always makes sure everyone understands. Under her guidance, my maths has improved by leaps and bounds.
I have grown to love maths and I always score high marks in my maths tests now. It is all because of my favorite teacher.
Read more related essays:
Talk about your teacher of English
What career would you like to choose after leaving school? (Teacher)
Should teachers give pupils much homework? Discuss.
The teachers’ contributions to the progress of a country
Why are good books good teachers and friends?
Describe a teachers’ day.
The advantages and disadvantages in teaching English to Adult Learners
Are parents best teachers?
How can you help your students enlarge their vocabulary?
Should all errors made by foreign language learners be corrected at any cost?
How can I become the person I want to be?
What makes an ideal teacher
Talk about your favorite teacher
“After our parents, it is to our teacher that we owe the most”
Qualities of a good teacher
* Write a passage criticizing the tramps' way of life
* What science has done to make our life easier and more comfortable?
* You tell a foreigner about your beloved homeland
* Would you prefer an expensive wedding with lots of guests or a simple one?
* Which part of your country would you prefer to live in?
* The important role of newspaper and magazines in our life
* The best age to be
* Why are good books good teachers and friends?
* An ideal education system
* Advantages and disadvantages of money
* Advantages and disadvantages of television
* The city and the country
* The reason why the young people prefer to live in town
* Life in the city, compared with life in the country
* The reasons for your study of english and the ways you have been learning it
* The difficulties in learning english and how to overcome them
* Your most embarrassing experience
* Your most frightening experience
* Your favorite hobby
* Describe a visit to an interesting exhibition
* Describe your best friend and tell why you like him or her
* Describe a visit you have made to a factory
* Describe a village you know well
* Describe your first day at school as a child
* Describe the house you are living in
* Describe a day spent by the river or by the sea
* Describe a bridge you know well
* A shopping day
* The world does not progress, it merely changes
* Women should be restricted to work connected with the home and children. They should not engage in politics, commerce or industries.
* Commerce as a means of spreading civilization
* What is food? And give its importance
* What is poetry?
* What is culture and what are the influences of culture?
* How gambling affect society
* What are the lessons learned from school life?
* Your father advises you to study hard. Tell about what he talks
* What do you think of the useless trifles?
* He alone can command who knows how to obey
* What is a gentleman?
* Slow and steady wins the race
* You have been away from home on some occasion
* Give your opinion about instinct and reason
* Talk about your impression on roaches
* Necessity is the mother of invention
* Is patriotism outmoded today?
* Girls dress like boys and young men look like women
* What do you think of the defense?
* A switch in time saves nine
* What do you think of football scholarship?
* Tell about a camping night you remember best
* What would you do if you were at the scene of a serious road accident?
* Should there be school for pupils during weekends
* People who look for excitement and danger are foolish
* What do you think the value of being a vegetarian?
* What should the youth do on the move of society today
* Reading, conference and writing make a full man
* Man would reach a greater height if he had more depth
* The cause of obesity
* How I learned to ride a bicycle
* An incident I shall never forget
* What I wish to be when I grow up
* Worst accident I have seen
* The type of stories I like to read
* My birthday I celebrated
* Some people enjoy living in the country but others prefer big city life
* Describe the farm you visit
* Our life is better than it was for our forefathers?
* What you hope to achieve in adult life?
* Tell about the memories of your childhood
* Should parents who have more than one child treat all of their children in exactly the same way?
* Men have been willing to fight and die for freedom
* To overeat is as great as the evil to starve
* All forms of gambling should be abolished