Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A pleasant dream

A pleasant dream

My story book entitled “Fairy tales”slipped off from my fingers and fell onto the carpet. I felt too sleepy to pick it up.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and was surprised to see seven dwarfs standing at the door. One of them was holding a glittering shoe. When I put it on, I was immediately transformed into a beautiful princess in a lovely gown. The dwarfs then took me to the palace in a pumpkin-carriage to see the king.

The king gave me a warm embrace. “Cinderella, my daughter, you’re finally home,” he said. “The maids will see to your every need.” Jane, who was always quarrelling with me in class, became very submissive as my maid. I tried on many beautiful dresses and shoes and thought that I had never looked so pretty before. There were also many cooks who prepared all my favorite dishes.

One day, I was riding my horse to visit a duke when I heard my mum saying, “Cindy, hurry up! You’ll be late!” She started shaking me so hard that I almost fell off my horse. I woke up and found myself in my bedroom. It had only been a dream, but it was certainly a wonderful start to my day.

Label: a vivid dream