Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recalling my first day at school

Recalling my first day at school

I am a Primary Six student in De La Salle School. I enjoy going to school because I have many friends. However, I still remember how frightened and lonely I felt on my first day at school.

That morning, my mother drove me to school. I felt frightened when I saw so many students running about in the school field.

I joined a queue and was brought into Class 1A by my teacher, Mrs. Devi. I was in tears when my mother left. Many of my class-mates were also crying and Mrs. Devil had a hard time pacifying us. She played some games with us to make us talk about ourselves. Soon, I got to know a few friends.

Suddenly, we heard a bell ringing loudly and we started packing our things. However, Mrs. Devi told us it was only a break and led us to the canteen. I was glad to see my mother waiting for me with a bowl of prawn noodles. As I ate, I told her about my new friends.

After recess, another teacher came into our class and we sang nursery rhymes.

At the end of the day, I was no longer frightened or lonely. My parents were glad when I told them I was looking forward to going to school the next day.

Read more:
Describe your first day at school as a child
Describe the first day of your school
My first day at school
Recalling my first day at school

language123.blogspot.com
The Importance Of Newspaper
List Of Essays
Homework Should Be Abolished
What Makes A Good Teacher Essay
An Embarrassing Moment
Cause Of Obesity
Importance Of Rivers
Importance Of Geography
An Ideal Teacher
A Visit To A Famous City