Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My birthday I celebrated

A birthday I celebrated

The outline:
1. The beginning
2. Who attended
3. What presents received
4. Description of party
5. The end

A day I shall always remember is the day when I celebrated my tenth birthday. All my friends and relatives were invited to the birthday party.

When the time drew near for me to be ready for the party, I put on my birthday dress which I was specially sewn for me. Then I went into the hall where everyone was waiting for me. I saw a lot of lovely presents on a table. They had been bought for me by all those who came to the party.

A few minutes later, my parents bought my birthday cake with ten candles on it. It was a large and beautiful cake. I was then asked to cut it. Though I felt rather uneasy, with so many eyes upon me, I somehow managed to cut a piece.

The guests were then served. Music was played throughout the party. There were also jokes and laughter among the guests.

When the party was over, I unpacked all my birthday gifts. I was surprised to see such lovely gifts. I then thanked my parents for holding such a pleasant party to celebrate my birthday.
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.

Read more posts:
* Things I dislike most
* An unlucky incident i had witnessed
* An accident
* Acting as a substitute
* The Advantages and Disadvantages of Attending Evening Classes
* Talk about your home
* A popular place in my town.
* On a rainy day
* A rainy morning
* Talk about a Aerospace Exhibition