Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Describe the house you are living in

Describe the house you are living in. Why do you love it?

The house we are living in is situated in the suburb of HCM city, within thirty minutes’ drive off the central city. We have lived there for more than twenty years. This is a fairly large house surrounded with a luxuriant garden.

My house consists of four bed-rooms, a living-room, a bathroom with a shower, a dinning-room, a kitchen and a toilet. It is air-conditioned and well-furnished. The living-room is decorated beautifully. Paintings by famous artists are hung on the walls. At night, the color neon lights increase the beauty and coziness of the room. There, on Sundays and holidays my father usually spends his time playing chess or drinking tea with his friends. My mother and my two sisters are diligent and hard-working women. They often keep the house clean and tidy.

On suffocating days of summer, we usually take meals in the garden. It is fairly cool and quiet here. We enjoy our meals amid the melodious twitters of birds. On stormy and rainy nights all whole family members gather in the living-room, watching television or telling each other about their daily activities.

I love my house very much because it is the place where I was born and have grown up in the education of my father and in the tender loving care of my mother. I have spent my whole childhood in the love and affection of my dear ones with so many sweet memories.

Read related essays:
Describe the house you are living in
Talk about an ideal house
Describe your perfect house
A house I would like to live in
The house where I am living

P14 http://language123.blogspot.com
* Being the odd one out
* Acting as a substitute
* Lost luggage
* Dangerous companion
* It was not such a good bargain after all
* Capsized
* The year 2990
* If I had three wishes
* An imaginary encounter
* An autobiography of a watch
* An autobiography of a pen
* An autobiography of a butterfly
* An autobiography of a dancing doll
* An autobiography of a story book
* My ambition
* What will I do with my first salary
* Fruits I like to eat
* Things I like to do
* Things I would like to do but am unable to or do n...
* My favorite subject
* What is your favorite subject?
* Reading is fun