Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Monday, March 2, 2009

My experience in riding a bicycle

Talk about your experience in riding a bicycle

I have a memorable experience when I was five years old. My father bought for me a medium sized learner’s bicycle, with two side wheels. I was very happy. For a year, I practiced every morning and evening. But after that I envied other boys who could ride their bicycles without the two side wheels. I wanted to be able to ride a normal bicycle. So one day, I asked my father to remove the side wheels.

At first, he hesitated, fearing I might fall and get myself injured. I was his only child. But my mother persuaded and nagged him everyday. Finally, but reluctantly he removed the side wheels for me. Initially, my father hold the seat, I had nothing to worry about. As I started to pedal, the wheels responded beautifully, I was trilled and I kept pedaling for quite a distance. Suddenly, I realized that my father was not beside me. I pressed the brakes and I fell on my side. My father started laughing and came running towards me. He helped me up and asked me to try again, I tried and slowly I gained confidence. But I was only able to move straight.

Within a week of continuous practice, I was able to pedal without help. The feeling of achievement was so immense that my heart was filled with pride and joy. In two weeks, I was able to ride my bicycle with the other boys.

I had many falls, but they were worth it. Now I can ride my bicycle well and have no fear at all. I am now eagerly looking forward to the day when I can ride my own motorcycle.

language123.blogspot.com
Các Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay
An Ideal Education System
Family Is A Very Good School
Money Root Of All Evil
Important Of Newspaper
Should Parents Have Only One Child
Hcmc Increasing Gridlocks After One Month Against Traffic Snarls
Value Of Education
Interesting Story I Have Heard
Nhung Bai Luan Bang Tieng Anh