Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Monday, June 16, 2008

My school

My school

Notes: Name of school – Place – The building – The Principal – Teachers – Library, field, etc.

The name of my school is Oxford English School. It is situated in the middle of the town I live in. it is a very large school.

The school building is old but beautiful. There are many classrooms in it. The Principal is a middle-aged European. He is a kind and very efficient man.

The teachers of my school are of many races. Some are Chinese, some are Malay and some are Indian. There are also a few European teachers. They are all very clever and hardworking teachers. All the pupils like them very much.

As there are many pupils in my school, the library, the play ground and the hall are all very large. Pupils may be seen learning in the library, playing in the playground or performing gymnastics in the hall with great interest.

I am indeed proud of my school.

Read more:
Health Is Wealth Essay
An Air Accident
Money Is The Root Of Evil Essay
Best Age
A Vivid Dream
Homework Should Be Abolished
How To Describe A Thunderstorm
Interesting Story I Have Heard
Honesty Is The Best Policy Essay
Learn How To Ride A Bicycle
Friendship - A Man Is Known By The Company He Keeps
A Train Journey
Big Sum Of Money
Good Impression Interview
Qualities Of A Good Teacher


Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.
131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150