Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A frightful dream

A frightful dream

Notes: Frightful dream – Monster with long teeth attacked village – Killed many people – Ate some – People ran about in fear – Much noise – Monster attacked me – Screamed – Woke up – only a dream – Relieved.

One night, after a heavy meal, I went to bed late. It was hot and I felt very uneasy.

When at last I fell asleep, I however had a very frightful dream. I saw a monster with long sharp teeth attack my village. It had a great appetite. It ate a number of the people it had killed.

It was indeed a terrible sight. There was blood all around, and the frightened villagers were running about in all directions, making a lot of noise.

At last the monster began to come towards me. I was so terrified that I gave out a loud scream.

I now woke up, and was greatly relieved to find that the danger I was in was not real. It was just one of my wild dreams.

Word-meaning:
Monster = frightful figure
Appetite = liking to eat
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.



Read more on http://language123.blogspot.com
* A priceless gift
* An unusual incident
* The way I spend the first few days after examination
* What have you gained from University Education?
* Honesty is the best policy
* Luxuries of today are the necessities of tomorrow
* An unpleasant dream I once had
* What are the lessons learned from school life?
* An air accident
* Describe a fire in the hospital