A frightful dream
Notes: Frightful dream – Monster with long teeth attacked village – Killed many people – Ate some – People ran about in fear – Much noise – Monster attacked me – Screamed – Woke up – only a dream – Relieved.
One night, after a heavy meal, I went to bed late. It was hot and I felt very uneasy.
When at last I fell asleep, I however had a very frightful dream. I saw a monster with long sharp teeth attack my village. It had a great appetite. It ate a number of the people it had killed.
It was indeed a terrible sight. There was blood all around, and the frightened villagers were running about in all directions, making a lot of noise.
At last the monster began to come towards me. I was so terrified that I gave out a loud scream.
I now woke up, and was greatly relieved to find that the danger I was in was not real. It was just one of my wild dreams.
Monster = frightful figure
Appetite = liking to eat
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.
Read more on http://language123.blogspot.com
* A priceless gift
* An unusual incident
* The way I spend the first few days after examination
* What have you gained from University Education?
* Honesty is the best policy
* Luxuries of today are the necessities of tomorrow
* An unpleasant dream I once had
* What are the lessons learned from school life?
* An air accident
* Describe a fire in the hospital