* Talk about an unusual opportunity you had
* Talk about an incident you will never forget.
* Talk about a horrible sight you experienced.
* Talk about the rights and duties of a citizen
* Tell about a visit to a famous city
* Talk about an adventure in a forest
* What career would you like to choose after leaving school? (Teacher)
* What should we do to make a good impression at a job interview?
* An interesting program which you heard on the radio.
* Give one of the activities you like to do in your spare time
* Talk about the film you like best.
* Talk about the value of music in the happiness of man
* Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the cinema
* Talk about the habit of smoking cigarettes
* Talk about A heroic deed.
* How do Hearing-Impaired people talk? Discuss.
* Give a comment about the uses of the hobby.
* Tell about your hobby in free time.
* Talk about the hobbies of your two close friends.
* Talk about crimes in society
* "Money is the root of all evil". Give your opinion.
* What do you think of the opinion polls?
* How should people protect and preserve the natural resources?
* Life in the city
* Living in a multiracial community
* Talk about the habit of reading in some students
* The kind of books we should read. Give your opinion.
* Living in an apartment instead of a college dormitory gain advantages and disadvantages. Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of apartment living and five your opinion.
* For students, purchasing or renting a home? Give your opinion.
* What do you think of the important role of the teaching of crafts in the school?
* Examination day often makes many pupils worry. Do you agree?
* School life is the most difficult time but it also keeps many joys for us. Do you agree?