Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things you enjoy doing

Describe the things you enjoy doing

I do many things everyday,. The things I enjoy doing most, however, are picking flowers and preparing my school lessons.

As a girl of fourteen years of age, I help my mother everyday. My mother is a very religious lady. Every evening, before her prayers, I go out in search of flowers which she needs during her prayer. I must admit that looking for flowers around my house is a very pleasant exercise. I go to all our neighbors’ gardens where a great variety of flowers can be found. Our neighbors are very kind and they allow me to pick as many flowers as I like.

As I look at the flowers, I felt extremely happy. They are so beautiful and colorful that they make the gardens the best place to visit in our area. Once I am in these gardens I spend a long time to pick flowers because of the sheer pleasure of walking inside the gardens. Then, I return to the house with the best flowers that grow in these gardens, and my mother is always happy to see them. Thus, I must say that I enjoy picking flowers very much.

Preparing my school lessons also gives me a lot of pleasure. As I prepare them, I learn many things about the world and its affairs, past and present. I also learn about the people around us as well as those who are thousand of miles away in different lands across the oceans. Further, I learn more and more new words and phrases which help me to express my own thoughts and feelings better. Besides, the knowledge that I acquire while preparing my lessons helps me to meet and talk with people with greater confidence. It is for these reasons that I like to prepare my lessons.

Thus, the things that I like to do most not only amuse my mind but also contribute to the extension of my knowledge.

Read more:
A Small Quarrel
A Visit To Zoo
Book Exhibition
Money Is The Root Of Evil Essay
Duties Of Citizen
Essay Topic
Essay On Health Is Wealth
Talk To Your Friends
Men Who Like Boys
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Television
My Favorite Haunt
What Have You Gained From University Education?
My Mother
Role Of The Police Force
Ways To Save Water Essay


Click here to invite your friends to visit our site
111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130