Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Friday, June 27, 2008

A robbery I have seen

A robbery I have seen

Notes: Walking along road – suddenly saw two robbers – One with a gun – attacked an old man – Took everything – Robbers ran away – Man shouted for help – No one came – I too did nothing – Afraid – Man went away – Tears in his eyes.

One morning, as I was walking along a road, I suddenly caught sight of two robbers. One of them had a gun in hand.

The robbers had attacked an old man in broad day-light. They forced the man to give them all money he had. Then the robbers disappeared from the scene as quickly as they had appeared.

The old man now shouted for help to catch the robbers; but no one cared to stop and listen to his cries or the story of the robbery. I too made no attempt to help the old man. Everyone seemed to be afraid or to feel that robbery was a common even on the roads.

The old man then slowly walked away, with tears in his eyes. I felt very sorry for him.

Word-meaning:
Attacked = caught
Forced =told.
Click here to invite your friends to visit our site.

Read other posts:
* A sad event
* Things I dislike most
* An unpleasant dream I once had
* What I wish to be when I grow up
* He alone can command who knows how to obey
* What are the lessons learned from school life?
* Is patriotism outmoded today?
* What is a gentleman?
* Tell about a camping night you remember best
* Talk about your impression on roaches