Có khoảng 1,000 topic tiếng anh trong danh sách ở bên dưới trang này. Tuy vậy có nhiều topic tiếng anh chưa được đưa vào danh sách. Do đó để tìm topic tiếng anh mà bạn cần thì hãy dùng công cụ search ở đầu trang này để tìm topic tieng anh mà bạn muốn. Sử dụng công cụ search, bạn sẽ tìm thấy topic tiếng anh mà bạn cần nhanh chóng và dễ dàng.
|Essays Search Engine:|
* Lưu ý: Nhập vào tiếng anh, không nhập vào tiếng việt.
Danh sách topic tiếng anh 2School:
* Do you think that homework should be abolished? Discuss its value.
* Should teachers give pupils too much homework? Discuss.
* The importance of examinations (uncategorized)
* Examination day often makes many pupils worry. Do you agree?
* Why examinations are important (uncategorized)
* Talk about the subject you consider most important
* What subject you like best in school?
* The subject I enjoy learning (uncategorized)
* Describe the first day of your school
* The first day at school probably had been much impressed on your life.
* Give an account of the end of the term.
* School life is the most difficult time but it also keeps many joys for us. Do you agree?
* My school (uncategorized)
* Describe your schoolmates and whom do you like best.
* Talk about your experiences as a school prefect.
* What do you think of the use and abuse of private tuition?
* What do you think of the important role of the teaching of crafts in the school?
* What makes an ideal teacher: Give your opinion.
* Talk about your teacher of English
* My teacher (uncategorized)
* Write about the kind of work which you hope to do when you leave the school.
* Today there is some changes in the educational system. How should we change to raise the quality of teaching?
* Suppose you could go to school where you wanted to. Which school would you choose and why?
* Living in an apartment instead of a college dormitory gain advantages and disadvantages. Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of apartment living and five your opinion.
* For students, purchasing or renting a home? Give your opinion.
* Nowaday, everybody is very fond of learning a foreign language. However, sucessful men are seldom. In your opinion, what is the basic factor?
* From what you have learned about English civilization, write an essay on England and the English (the land, its history, tradition and people)
* In your opinion, what is the most difficult skill of studying English
* Which language do you think has made the greatest contribution to the promotion of better understanding among the people of the world? (uncategorized)
* The kind of books we should read. Give your opinion.
* Today, there are many books to read. What do you think of the choice of books?
* Talk about the value of libraries.
* Talk about the habit of reading in some students
* Why I like to go to school (uncategorized)
* Why we should study science (uncategorized)
* Why I want to learn English (uncategorized)
Society and its problems
* "Money is the root of all evil". Give your opinion.
* What do you think of the opinion polls?
* How should people protect and preserve the natural resources?
* Life in the city
* Living in a multiracial community
* Why is agriculture important in the world of today?
* Talk about crimes in society
* Liberty - freedom (uncategorized)
* The role of the police force in society (uncategorized)
* Flood in a town (uncategorized)
People or personal characteristics
* Give a comment about the uses of the hobby.
* Tell about your hobby in free time.
* Talk about the hobbies of your two close friends.
* Talk about the person you hate most.
* Talk about the habit of smoking cigarettes
* Talk about A heroic deed.
* How do Hearing-Impaired people talk? Discuss.
* Talk about good manners (uncategorized)
* Why should we have good manners? (uncategorized)
* Talk about the things you like most. (uncategorized)
* How do you spend your time after school? (uncategorized)
* Describe the things you enjoy doing (uncategorized)
* About yourself (introduce yourself) (uncategorized)
* Human and courage (uncategorized)
* Talk about your favorite author (uncategorized)
* My best friend (uncategorized)
* My favorite game (sport) - football (uncategorized)
* Give an account of a visit to a book exhibition.
* An interesting program which you heard on the radio.
* Give one of the activities you like to do in your spare time
* Talk about the film you like best.
* Talk about the value of music in the happiness of man
* Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the cinema
* Discuss the appeal of a science fiction
* What should we do to make a good impression at a job interview?
* What is the job of a human resources manager?
* What career would you like to choose after leaving school? (Teacher)
* Journalism as a career (uncategorized)
* The work of a farmer (uncategorized)
* What in your opinion are the qualities of a good judge? (uncategorized)
* The difference between my father and my younger brother in the family.
* What is flight booking like?
* What means of traveling you choose for your trip?
* Is traveling an educative experience? Discuss.
* Tell about a visit to a famous city
* Talk about an adventure in a forest
* Describe some of the interesting places in your country
* Talk about the country you would like to visit. (uncategorized)
* The country I would like to visit (uncategorized)
* Travel is a means of education (uncategorized)
* Talk about a journey by train (uncategorized)
* Talk about a visit to a zoo. (uncategorized)
* Describe what you saw and enjoyed during a visit to a zoo (uncategorized)
* How you spent your last holiday (uncategorized)
* A picnic I enjoyed (uncategorized)
* Talk about an unusual opportunity you had
* Talk about an incident you will never forget.
* A frightful accident I have seen (uncategorized)
* Talk about an accident I have witnessed (uncategorized)
* Talk about a horrible sight you experienced.
* Talk about the rights and duties of a citizen
* Talk about your days in hospital (uncategorized)
* Talk about a frightening experience (uncategorized)
* Talk about a mysterious thing (uncategorized)
* Talk about a narrow escape (uncategorized)
* A narrow escape (uncategorized)
* An interesting fight I have seen (uncategorized)
* Frightened by a ghost (uncategorized)
* How I helped to catch thieves (uncategorized)
* A monkey in my room (an exciting experience) (uncategorized)
* Frightened by buffaloes (uncategorized)
* A building on fire (uncategorized)
* Talk about life in the village (uncategorized)
* Living in a city (uncategorized)
* A frightful experience (uncategorized)
* A mystery (uncategorized)
* If I had a thousand dollars (uncategorized)
* An interesting story I have heard (uncategorized)
* Describe an unpleasant dream that you have had. (uncategorized)
* A thief in my room (uncategorized)
* Frightened by a snake on my body (A frightening experience) (uncategorized)
* An exciting event (uncategorized)
* Describe a pet which you have kept.
* An autobiography of a car (uncategorized)
* Discuss science and its effects.
* Talk about the importance of newspaper (uncategorized)
* The importance of reading newspaper. (uncategorized)
* "News travels fast". Discuss (uncategorized)
* “Fire is a good servant, but a bad master”. Discuss. (uncategorized)
* Talk about the importance of agriculture (uncategorized)
* Talk about World Trade. (uncategorized)
* Talk about the importance of good roads in a country (uncategorized)
* Talk about rainy season (uncategorized)
* Express your opinion on the importance of studying Geography. (uncategorized)
* Talk about the importance of rivers (uncategorized)
* "Water is important to all living things". Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your opinion. (uncategorized)
* Talk about the importance of water (uncategorized)
* The importance of water (uncategorized)
* Beauty in nature (uncategorized)
* The value of education (uncategorized)
* Mathematics is essential to progress of human (uncategorized)
* What contributions can writers make to the promotion of goodwill among the people of a country? (uncategorized)
* Do you think that the United Nations Organization perform a useful function in promoting peace and happiness in the world? (uncategorized)
* “Great literature belongs not to one age but to all ages; not to one country but all countries”. Discuss. (uncategorized)
* Discuss the view that tolerance is essential for peace and harmony in any community or country. (uncategorized)
* Literary education is preferable to a scientific education today? (uncategorized)
* Which period in the history of your country do you find most inspiring? Discuss the features in that period which appeal to you most. (uncategorized)
* "It is essential to progress that each generation shall rebel against the ideas of the generation before it." Discuss. (uncategorized)
We haven't put the new essays in the category lists yet.
* “Studies of Geography can make a great contribution to the service of man” Discuss.
* “The luxuries of today are the necessities of tomorrow”. Discuss.
* What contributions can studies of Economics make to the extension of world trade?
* A frightful dream
* A street quarrel I have seen
* An unpleasant dream I once had
* A sad event
* An unpleasant night
* A robbery I have seen
* Caught in a storm
* The radio
* The use of television
* The market in my town
* A visit to an estate
* How I learned to swim
* The person I like most
* The things I dislike the most
* Should women carry out the combat duty? Discuss.
* Advertising is a way to draw the attention of the public. Discuss.
* Describe a sports-meeting.
* “It is always a pity when a man’s education alienates him from his own people”. Discuss.
* Frightened by fierce natives
* How an animal saved me from death
* Imagine that you live in a village. Describe your village.
* Imagine that you are a dog. Tell something about your self.
* A visit to a hospital.
* Why we should travel.
* The pleasures of living in a village.
* All forms of gambling should be abolished. Discuss.
* “To overeat is as great as the evil to starve”. Discuss.
* Throughout history, men have been willing to fight and die for freedom. Why? Discuss.
* Should parents who have more than one child treat all of their children in exactly the same way? Give reasons for your view.
* Tell about the memories of your childhood?
* Talk about what you hope to achieve in adult life.
* Do you think our life is better than it was for our forefathers?
* Describe the farm you visit.
* Some people enjoy living in the country but others prefer big city life. Compare these two places and give your opinion.
* A birthday I celebrated
* The type of stories I like to read
* The worst accident I have seen
* What I wish to be when I grow up.
* An incident I shall never forget.
* How I learned to ride a bicycle.
* What is the cause of obesity? Discuss.
* “Many of man would reach a greater height if he had more depth”. Discuss the view.
* “Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man and writing an exact man.” Write influence do you think reading, conversation and writing have in making you a citizen of the world?
* What should the youth do on the move of society today? Discuss.
* What do you think the value of being a vegetarian?
* People who look for excitement and danger are foolish. Do you agree?
* In your opinion, should there be school for pupils during weekends as well?
* What would you do if you were at the scene of a serious road accident?
* Tell about a camping night you remember best
* What do you think of football scholarship?
* “A switch in time saves nine” Discuss this sentence.
* What do you think of the defense?
* “Today, girls dress like boys and young men look like women”. Give your opinion.
* Is patriotism outmoded today? Discuss.
* “Necessity is the mother of invention.” Discuss this proverb.
* Talk about your impression on roaches.
* Give your opinion about instinct and reason
* You have been away from home on some occasion. Tell your feelings on leaving.
* “Slow and steady wins the race”. Comment this sentence.
* What is a gentleman?
* “He alone can command who knows how to obey”. Explain this sentence.
* What do you think of the useless trifles?
* Describe a journey by car, train, ship etc, which was particularly memorable for some reason, either good or bad
* Comment on this statement of Guyau: “After our parents, it is to our teacher that we owe the most”
* “A man is known by the company he keeps”. Explain this statement and comment on it.
* Explain this saying and comment on it: “Work helps us escape from three evils: Boredom, vice and poverty”.
* 1995 was eventful year. Describe one of the events you consider the most significant to you.
* What responsibility do societies have for the poor?
* Unemployment is a serious problem in many countries today. What can be done about it?
* Suppose you are a lazy boy. Your father advises you to study hard. Tell about what he talks.
* In your opinion, what are the lessons learned from school life?
* How does the gambling affect the society?
* What is culture and what is the influences of culture?
* What is poetry? Discuss.
* What is food? Give its importance.
* Commerce as a means of spreading civilization. Discuss
* Women should be restricted to work connected with the home and children. They should not engage in politics, commerce or industries. Do you agree?
* Talk about a shopping day
* The world does not progress, it merely changes. Do you agree this view?
* Describe a bridge you know well.
* Describe a day spent by the river or by the sea.
Describe your first day at school as a child
Describe the house you are living in
Describe a village you know well
Describe a visit to an interesting exhibition
Describe a visit you have made to a factory
Describe your best friend and tell why you like him or her
The difficulties in learning English and how to overcome them
Your father advises you to study hard. Tell about what he talks
All forms of gambling should be abolished
Girls dress like boys and young men look like women
He alone can command who knows how to obey
How gambling affect society
How I learned to ride a bicycle
An ideal education system
What is food? And give its importance
The important role of newspaper and magazines in our lives
An incident I shall never forget
What is culture and what are the influences of culture
Give your opinion about instinct and reason
What are the lessons learned from school life?
Our life is better than it was for our forefathers
Some people enjoy living in the country but others prefer big city life
Life in the city, compared with life in the country
What science has done to make our lives easier and more comfortable
Tell about the memories of your childhood
Men have been willing to fight and die for freedom
My birthday I celebrated
Necessity is the mother of invention
You have been away from home on some occasion
To overeat is as great as the evil to starve
Should parents who have more than one child treat all of their children in exactly the same way
Is patriotism outmoded today?
People who look for excitement and danger are foolish. Do you agree?
Reading, conference and writing make a full man
The reasons for your study of English and the ways you have been learning it
The reason why the young people prefer to live in town
A shopping day
Slow and steady wins the race
A switch in time saves nine
The type of stories I like to read
What do you think of football scholarship?
What do you think the value of being a vegetarian?
Would you prefer an expensive wedding with lots of guests or a simple one?
What you hope to achieve in adult life?
What is a gentleman?
What is poetry?
What would you do if you were at the scene of a serious road accident?
What do you think of the defense?
What do you think of the useless trifles?
Which part of your country would you prefer to live in
Women should be restricted to work connected with the home and children. They should not engage in politics, commerce or industries. Do you agree?
The world does not progress, it merely changes
Worst accident I have seen
You tell a foreigner about your beloved homeland
Tell about a camping night you remember best
Your favorite hobby
Talk about your impression on roaches
Your most embarrassing experience
Your most frightening experience
What should the youth do on the move of society today. Discuss
Describe some useful ways in which computers have so far contributed to our modern life.
Failure is the mother of success
Family is a very good school
How can I become the person I want to be?
Health or wealth? Which do you think is more valuable – health or wealth? Give your reason.
Supposing you were the only survivor of a shipwreck and were washed up on a deserted island.
To overeat is as great as the evil to starve
There is no place like home
The house where I am living
My daily activities
Computer has made life easier?
Has the ease of cooking improved people’s life?
My favorite TV Programs
Are parents best teachers?
With a big sum of money, will you purchase a house or decide to run your own business?
Why people should go to university?
Are books more important than experience?
Should a factory be built in your community?
Men’s enemy in the world of nature
Neither physics nor chemistry could have reached its present level without mathematics
Parents' views and Young persons' thoughts about the world
Talk about an ideal house
A house I would like to live in
Talk about your friend’s family
Talk about the life of a farmer
Talk about a trishaw rider
Talk about a Aerospace Exhibition
A fashion show
A wedding celebration
A day at the market.
A rainy morning
On a rainy day
Talk about a slow train journey.
Talk about a cable-car ride.
A bus ride
A place of great natural beauty.
A popular place in my town.
At the bus-stop
Talk about Shopping Centres
Describe Singapore science centre
An interesting place you enjoyed visiting
My favorite haunt
when I am angry...
Talk about your diary.
Talk about Chinese new year.
Talk about Mothers’ day.
Describe a teachers’ day.
Describe a Sports day.
Describe your school sports day.
Talk about an interesting cat.
Talk about your new neighbors.
Talk about your neighbors.
Talk about your home
Talk about your hometown.
Talk about your country.
Talk about your two interesting classmates.
Describe a popular person in your own age group
Talk about your new friend
Talk about your best friend
Talk about your good friend.
Talk about your classmates
Talk about your favorite teacher
Describe your school-shops
Talk about your school
Describe your school
Who are you? Talk about yourself.
Talk about yourself
Describe your perfect house
Describe a thunderstorm
Describe an evening on the beach
Describe the scene in my town early in the morning
Describe the sounds of nature heard in my area
Describe the sights, sounds and smells along a busy street
Describe the sights, sound and smells along a deserted country lane
Describe the scene at a crowded food center
Describe the scene in a shopping complex
Describe a school mid-morning break
Describe your family at home in evenings
Describe the beauty of nature
A burglary I witnessed
A pickpocket I witnessed
A robbery I witnessed
A robbery at a late cold night
When I am kidnapped...
Experience of being kidnapped
Describe a fire in the hospital
A fire accident I have witnessed
An embarrassing moment
A frightening experience
Lost in a strange place
An unlucky incident i had witnessed
Incident in a sleepless night
An air accident
A freak accident
Accident in the laboratory
A week before examination
The day I was sick
The day I was late for school
The happiest day in my life
A day when everything went wrong
An unlucky day
A day I spent in strange surroundings
A small quarrel
A quarrel among friends
My experience in riding a bicycle
My first air travel
My first ride on a horse
A class excursion
The Masculism of “The Unbearable Lightness of Being” and the Feminism of “The Time of Doves”
American Sense and Sensibility: Let's Be Realist
An excursion to nearby islands
An evening in a luxurious boat
The national day parade
An unnecessary accident
An unusual incident
An accident at home
A bad habit
A narrow escape
Courtesy begets courtesy
Honesty is the best policy
A lesson learnt
A good deed
A treasure hunt
A case of mistaken identity
An amusing incident
A priceless gift
A pleasant surprise
An unexpected meeting
Recalling my first day at school
My most precious possession
Retelling an old story
An Unforgettable Childhood Incident
An odd incident
The jealous reactions of one person to the success of a friend
A vivid dream
A mad dog
The day dad decided to do it himself
Being the odd one out
Acting as a substitute
It was not such a good bargain after all
The year 2990
If I had three wishes
An imaginary encounter
An autobiography of a watch
An autobiography of a pen
An autobiography of a butterfly
An autobiography of a dancing doll
An autobiography of a story book
What will I do with my first salary
Fruits I like to eat
Things I like to do
Things I would like to do but am unable to or do not have time for
My favorite subject
What is your favorite subject?
Reading is fun
Interesting fight I have seen
Frightened by a ghost
How an animal save me from death
Describe a journey by car, ship, train etc, which was particularly memorable for some reason, either good or bad
After our parents, it is our teacher that we owe the most
Friendship - a man is known by the company he keeps
Work helps us escape from three evils: boredom, vice and poverty
My wish to become a scholar
My new-year resolution
The way I spend the first few days after examination
How do you relax when you are tired, nervous or angry
What is your favorite time of year?
What difficulties are you facing in choosing a career?
Mountaineering - mountain climber
Things you like and dislike about school
What changes your country within years
Write down your thoughts and feeling about your past life and what lies ahead
Home accidents and its preventions
“Save water” campaign – write about the scarcity of water and ways and means to save water.
The teachers’ contributions to the progress of a country
How to be successful in life
What are the possible causes of child abuse?
Why are taxed
The duties of a citizen
Modes of traveling
The benefits of working for a living
Progress - its benefits and harms
Television its use and abuse
The advantages and disadvantages of the cinema
The advantages and disadvantages of a good memory
Causes of teenage smoking
The laser: Solution to many problems
Proficiency Examinations - Who needs them
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Attending Evening Classes
Is your city a much better place to live in today than 10 years ago?
What have you gained from University Education?
Reducing traffic accidents
Qualities of a good teacher
Women between career and family life
How can a teacher help students enlarge their vocabulary?
The beneficial effects of games on language learning
One who is good at English grammar can write well in English?
Should all errors made by foreign language learners be corrected at any cost?
The goal of teachers who use the Communicative Approach is to have students become communicatively competent.
The advantages and disadvantages in teaching English to Adult Learners
The use of forests
The unselfish devotion of a housewife
Drop it where it belongs
The problems faced by old people in our society
The clothes we wear
The rising cost of living
The ills of modern cities
Is a little knowledge dangerous?
Private tuition - Is it necessary?
Students study just to pass the examinations - Do you agree?
Education is very necessary. Do you agree?
School leavers should get some working experience before going for further studies
Physical education is important
Parents and children - Are there ways to improve understanding?
Women should be restricted to work connected with the home and children.
People who look for excitement and danger are foolish. Do you agree?
Honesty is the best policy
Advertisement are boring, unless, and often misleading
The twentieth century is an age of greed. Do you agree?
No room for true craftmanship in the modern world of mass production
What I dislike most in people
Is family planning necessary?
What opportunities have you had at school or elsewhere of listening teacher and speaking English?
The advantages and disadvantages of co-education.
What career would you like to choose after leaving school?
I choose a career
Old age and youth
I am proud of my country
Bạn đang ở trang danh sách các topic tiếng anh của language123.blogspot.com. Danh sách các topic tiếng anh này được xem như là trang dẫn đến hầu hết các bài topic tiếng anh mẫu của blog này. Danh sách các topic tiếng anh này không được câp nhật thường xuyên, có thể là hàng tháng.
Nhiều topic tiếng anh đã được liệt kê trong danh sách này. Tuy nhiên một topic tiếng anh không thể diễn tả hết nội dung của bài luận tiếng anh. Do đó bạn nên sử dụng công cụ search ở đầu trang này để tìm topic tiếng anh mà bạn cần. Một số topic tiếng anh giống nhau, tuy nhiên các bài mẫu của chúng thì khác nhau. Do đó bạn cần click và đọc để quyết định xem topic tiếng anh nào có bài viết hay hơn.
Danh sách các topic tiếng anh là một trang cần thiết cho bạn tìm topic tiếng anh và bài luận tiếng anh mẫu của riêng bạn. Với danh sách topic tiếng anh này, chúng tôi hy vọng rằng bạn có thể tìm thấy topic tiếng anh và bài luận mẫu tiếng anh mà bạn cần trong thời gian ngắn nhất. Chúng tôi cố gắng phân loại các topic tiếng anh thành các đề mục để các bạn dễ dàng tìm kiếm topic tiếng anh của bạn.